Same Day Inter Religion Marriage with Court Registration
India is a secular country. One can get marriage irrespective of his/her caste, religion, creed and culture, if basic conditions are fulfilled. If a couple of different religion wants to perform the marriage, the Law allows them to get converted through a process call conversion of religion. If Hindu, Muslims, Christians, Parsis or Jews, if, out of their free will and consent are ready to convert and embrace the said converted religion, they can perform the process of such conversion and thereafter, such a convert can perform marriage. The Marriage is valid in cases where couples are Hindus, Buddhists, Jains or Sikhs or they have adopted these religions.
We will provide Inter Religion Marriage Certificate alongwith Court Registration Certificate in just 3 hours.
Our Procedure:- Verification of all the documents is carried out on the date of application and a day is fixed and communicated to the parties for registration. On the said day, both parties, along with witness should attend office of marriage officer. The Certificate of Marriage will be issued on the same day.
Advantages of Marriage Certificate
- Certificate of marriage is a document, which provides valuable evidence of marriage.
- Certificate of marriage is a document providing social security, self-confidence particularly among married women.
- Certificate of marriage is useful in getting the visa for the wife/husband.
- It will be helpful in claiming the Bank deposits or Life Insurance benefits when the depositee or the Insurer dies without a nomination or otherwise.
(Boys should be above 21 years and girls above 18 year)
- Affidavit: (Affidavit must be attested by Magistrate/S.D.M. or Notary Public with Register Entry No.)
- Age Proof: (Voter I.card, Driving Licence, Matriculation Certificate,) one of these.
- Residence Proof: (Voter I.card, Driving Licence, Matriculation Certificate, Passport) (one of these).
- Photograph: 8-8 Passport size photographs of both Bride and Groom.
- Witness: Two Witnesses With Voter I.card / Driving Licence / Passport (one of these) and 2 Passport size photographs.
- Divorced: If any party is divorcee – Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court.
- Death Certificate: If any party is widow / widower – Death Certificate of the dead spouse.
- Other Country: No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA. Required for Only Other Country Citizen.
Court marriage procedure is common across India. It is made possible — and subsequently governed by — the Special Marriage Act, 1954, which provides for marriage by civil ceremony between parties belonging to different religions.
Document to be attached : Bride & Bridegroom Age proof: Leaving Certificate OR Passport OR Birth Certificate R Domicile Certificate OR PAN Card. Bride & Bridegroom Residential Proof : Ration Card OR Passport OR Election Card OR Light Bill and Telephone Bill of own name.
Yes, we never send any notice at your home.
Yes, you can get police protection but only after court marriage registration.
Yes, according to Hindu Marriage Act you will get the court marriage certificate same working day by paying TATKAL fees.
The master-builder of human happiness. No one rejects, dislikes, or avoids pleasure itself, because it is pleasure, but because those who not know how to pursue pleasure.
We need the following information to explain you that under which law you can do court marriage registration therefore kindly email us or call our toll free helpline number +91-9873672222 with the following details:-
Q.1 What is your both (Boy & Girl) Religion (Hindu/Muslim/Christian)?
Q.2 What is your both (Boy & Girl) Nationality?
Q.3 In which State (Delhi, Bombay, Rajasthan, Punjab or any other State) both (Boy & Girl) are Residing?
You will get the reply that under which law you can do court marriage registration and how much you will have to pay for that court marriage registration’s fee.