Marriage registration is very simple and can be closed within 2-3 hrs. It requires a few genuine documents.
If you want to register your marriage before wedding registrar in appropriate court, it is good move and extremely a lot of useful for you in applying visa to travel out of country or applying a home loan or the other type of loan jointly. Any marriage that has already been solemnized will be registered either under the Hindu marriage Act, 1955 or under the Special marriage Act, 1954. The Hindu Marriage Act is applicable in cases wherever both husband and wife are Hindus, Buddhists, Jains or Sikhs or where they have converted into any of those religions. Where either of the husband or wife or each are not Hindus, Buddhists, Jains or Sikhs, the marriage is registered under the Special marriage Act, 1954.
Advantages of Marriage Certificate
- Certificate of marriage is a document, which provides valuable evidence of marriage.
- Certificate of marriage is a document providing social security, self-confidence particularly among married women.
- Certificate of marriage is useful in getting the visa for the wife/husband.
- It will be helpful in claiming the Bank deposits or Life Insurance benefits when the depositee or the Insurer dies without a nomination or otherwise.
1. Age Proof for both applicants (any one of the documents listed below)
- Birth Certificate
- 10th Marksheet / Certificate
2. Address Proof for both applicants (any one of the documents listed below)
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
3. Any other ID Proof (Driving License, PAN Card etc.)
4. One marriage photo (Postcard Size)
5. Passport sized photographs for both applicants (5 photographs each)
6. Two witnesses with his/her –
- Photo Address ID Proof (e.g. Passport, Voter ID card, Aadhaar Card etc.)
- Passport size Photographs (2 photos of each witness)
7. Marriage card / Arya Samaj Marriage Certificate (original)
Court marriage procedure is common across India. It is made possible — and subsequently governed by — the Special Marriage Act, 1954, which provides for marriage by civil ceremony between parties belonging to different religions.
Document to be attached : Bride & Bridegroom Age proof: Leaving Certificate OR Passport OR Birth Certificate R Domicile Certificate OR PAN Card. Bride & Bridegroom Residential Proof : Ration Card OR Passport OR Election Card OR Light Bill and Telephone Bill of own name.
Yes, we never send any notice at your home.
Yes, you can get police protection but only after court marriage registration.
Yes, according to Hindu Marriage Act you will get the court marriage certificate same working day by paying TATKAL fees.
The master-builder of human happiness. No one rejects, dislikes, or avoids pleasure itself, because it is pleasure, but because those who not know how to pursue pleasure.
We need the following information to explain you that under which law you can do court marriage registration therefore kindly email us or call our toll free helpline number +91-9873672222 with the following details:-
Q.1 What is your both (Boy & Girl) Religion (Hindu/Muslim/Christian)?
Q.2 What is your both (Boy & Girl) Nationality?
Q.3 In which State (Delhi, Bombay, Rajasthan, Punjab or any other State) both (Boy & Girl) are Residing?
You will get the reply that under which law you can do court marriage registration and how much you will have to pay for that court marriage registration’s fee.